Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Frittas

Tried making this Frittas for Baby FAN but I think because I don't have sun dried tomatoes, so I used fresh tomatoes instead and the frittas doesn't turn out as well and Baby FAN don't really like it. Will probably tried it again next when I get my hand on sun dried tomatoes.

Baby Frittatas

Baby Frittatas (Makes 12 Baby Frittatas)

(original recipe here)

Ingredients & Directions
  • 3 Large Eggs
  • 2 Tbsp Milk
  • 2 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
  • 1/4 Cup Asparagus, diced
  • 3 Sun Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil and diced (I don't have sun dried tomatoes so I used 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped it up and toasted it in the oven with olive oil instead)

1. Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
2. Spray or grease mini muffin tins with oil or butter.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together. Add the cheese, tomatoes and
vegetables.
4. Add a heaping tablespoon of egg/vegetable mixture to each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
6. Cool and serve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails