Pizzazzy Pizza Muffins
(adapted from Super Baby Food Book)
- 1 3/4 cups Flour (I combine 2 tbs of wheat germ, 2 tbs of formula milk powder and top up the rest with unbleached flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs fresh or dry oregano (as I only have the italian seasoning, I used that instead)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup of homemade tomato sauce (I used 2 tbs of maggi tomato ketchup instead)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 del celsius.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.