Tomato Ketchup Fried Rice
Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup of cooked, cool rice
- 1 cup of whole corn kernel
- 1 carrots, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tsp of tomato ketchup (or more to taste)
- $2 char siew, cut into small pieces (or you can replace this with hot dog)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- Stir fry garlic in some olive oil until fragrant.
- Add carrots and corn and some water, cooked for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add eggs and scramble.
- Add char siew and cooked rice and ketchup to taste. Fry until well blended and vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve warm with shredded fresh lettuce.