Honey Lemon Jelly
Ingredients & Directions
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 3 tbs of honey (you can add more if you like it sweeter or less if you like it more sour)
- 4 level tsp of gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup of hot boiling water
- 13/4 of cool boiled water
- Dissolve gelatin in the hot boiling water. Then add in the cool boiled water and mix well, make sure all the gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour in the lemon juice and honey. Stir and mix well.
- Pour mixture into individual jelly cups. Makes about 5 to 6 small cups.
- Put into the refrigerator and let the gelatin set. Takes at least 3 or 4 hours.
- Served and enjoy!