I also realised that I should make the dough in small portion as it was so much easier to handle since I'm using it for cupcakes. Here's my small portion recipe:
- 100g of Marshmallow
- 2 teaspoon of water
- 250g to 300g of icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- food colouring
- 1 tbs of butter
- Put marshmallow and water in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30sec to melt the marshmallow.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and food colouring and 100g of icing sugar. Wait for a while and let the mixture cool down.
- Pour in another 200g of icing sugar and stir until you form a very stiff mixture.
- Put dough in a flat surface, preferably on a chopping board or something that won't get stained by the food colouring, that have been generously covered with icing sugar. Then wear a disposable gloves and apply a generous amount of butter or shortening on the gloves.
- Start kneading the dough until it become soft and pialable. Then wrap dough in a cling wrap and refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- To use the dough, take it out of the refridgerator to let it soften slightly before working on it. Enjoy!