Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Steam Egg Tofu

As Baby FAN don't drink milk, I have to constantly think of calcium rich stuff for her, here's one simple one which I serve her as snack in the afternoon. Enjoy.

Steam Egg Tofu

Steam Egg Tofu

Ingredients & Directions
  • Half a package of Egg Tofu
  • A handful of Wolfberries
  • Some Japanese Seaweed Seasoning
  1. Cut tofu into about 1.5 cm thick and place it in a steamer or a metal plate.
  2. Wash the wolfberries and put a few of top of each piece of tofu.
  3. Then sprinkle some Japanese Seaweed Seasoning on top and steam the tofu in a steamer for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you don't have a steamer like me, I use the rice cooker steamer instead.
  4. Let the tofu cool slightly before serving.
Verdict: My Baby FAN loves it...yum yum...she finished the entire plate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails