Friday, April 17, 2009

Potato & Egg Salad

Baby FAN seems to be going into the fuzzy eater phase. She simply refuse to open her mouth for her porridge or puree. So feeding her becomes a struggle nowsadays. So decided that instead of forcing her to eat her puree, maybe I should just step back a little and think about what else I can cook for her to make her eat willingly. Baby FAN now loves to pick up her own food and eat, maybe I can try making some food that can be eaten with hands. The easiest I can think of is Potato and Egg Salad. Well, I glad I did that, it was a hit, my Baby Girl everything. Am going to try out more finger food stuff. Well, here's the recipe:

Potato and Egg Salad

Potato and Egg Salad

Ingredients & Directions
  • 1 potato
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cube of spinach puree
  • 1 tbs of evaporated milk
  • a pinch of salt and pepper
  1. Wash potato and boil it in a pot of boiling water until soft.
  2. Wash egg, place egg in a pot and bring it to boil, then switch off the heat and let the egg simmer for 15 minutes.
  3. Thaw or warm up the spinach puree.
  4. Peel and cut potato and egg into bite size cube.
  5. Mix the potato, egg, spinach, evaporate milk, salt and pepper together and served.
Verdict: Baby FAN loves it, here's a vid of her happily chomping away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails