- 1 small onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin oil
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 1/4 red lentils (bought this from the organic section as NTUC fairprice)
- 210ml of Formula milk
- Saute the onion, carrot, potatoes in a little oil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the red lentils and the formula milk. Bring to a boil
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until the lentil are very soft.
- Puree the mixture until smooth.
- Spoon a little into a bowl and served.
- Freeze the rest.
Verdict: Baby FAN likes this and can eat quite a lot.
Post a Comment