Cabbage & Tomato Soup
- 1 quarter cabbage, wash and chopped into chunks
- 2 or 3 tomatoes, wash and chopped into quarters
- 1 corn, peel, wash and cut into chunks
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 chicken breast with bones
- 5 Fish Balls (optional, I added it because my boy likes fish balls)
- 1/2 can of button mushrooms (optional), cut into half
- Boil and scale the chicken.
- Boil water and put in the chicken, corn, tomatoes, mushrooms and ginger. Bring to boil and simmer for about 1/2 hour.
- Put in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for another 15 minutes. Soup is ready to serve.
Post a Comment