Avocado-Spiked Corn Soup
Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup of corn
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 an onion
- 1/2 a carrot
- 1/4 cup of celery
- Salt & Pepper & Basil to taste
- Cook onion, carrot, celery and corn in some chicken broth until all the ingredient are soft.
- Cool and puree all the ingredient.
- Add avocados and puree it with all the ingredient
- (for Baby and SMALL FAN I add 1 small piece of chicken meat and puree with the rest of the ingredient for the protein)
- Pour all the puree mixture into the saucepan warm it, add water, salt, pepper and basil to taste (for Baby FAN, I omit the salt, pepper & basil as it's actually tasty enough on it's own). For water, just add base on your own preference, if you like it thick, less water. Serve Hot.