Ingredients & Directions
- Wash, peel and cut the carrot, potato and onion.
- Heat the oil, add the pork and fy for a few minutes, until slightly brown (about 70% cook). Put aside.
- On the same pot, add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes, then add the baked beans and water.
- Bring to boil, then cover and simmer until vegetables become tender.
- Pour the mince pork back to the pot together with the tender vegetables and cook for another few minutes until pork is fully cooked. Don't cook for too long or the pork becomes very tough.
- Puree the food to desired consistency and served. Freeze the remainder.
Post a Comment