Use the moose cup to make some mini strawberry cheesecakes and brought it to a gathering and it was a hit! The kids love it and kept asking me to post the recipe up in my blog so they can make it. Its actually a really easy cheesecake to make, even small kid like my Baby FAN could make it. She actually help me crush the cookies and spoon in the cream cheese mixture. Here's the recipe:
Mini Strawberries No baked Cheesecake
- 150g Orea Cookies/digestive biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 2 packet of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8oz)
- 3/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1/2 cup or 125g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- I cheated and used a canned Strawberry Pie Filling instead
- Put orea cookies (remove the cream inside) in a ziplock bag and get the kids to smash it until it resemble fine bread crumbs. Mix the crumbs into melted margarine until well incorporated. Press into individual moose cups. Put in refrigerator.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth and spreadable. Wisked the whipping cream until peak. Then fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into moose cups lined with the crumbs. Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours. Pour strawberry pie filling over and chilled.
- I made about 20 mini cakes.