The outcome....fantastic. Loves how the wraps crisp up and it was so thin and light. I added pork floss and "Bak Kwa" on the pizza and the kids love....it. Definitely going to do more pizzas from now on. It's super easy and tasty. The wraps also comes in wholemeal ones so the pizza can also be healthy too (if I put the healthy toppings lah...like onions, tomato, vegetables etc..)
Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention this. Instead of the store bought pizza sauce, I actually made my own by adding sugar to a can of tomato paste. Mix it to taste...the sauce tasted soooo much better then those pizza sauce that I bought. Here's how the pizza looks like. Enjoy!
By the way, for those of you who wants to make an exact replica of this pizza, here's what I did.
- Pork floss
- Bak Kwa, cut into pieces
- Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- Tomato Paste
- Ham, cut into pieces
- Onion, cut into small pieces
- Gardenia Wraps
- Put 1 piece of Gardenia Wrap in a flat plate.
- Mix Tomato Paste and sugar until the desired taste. Then spread a thin layer on the wrap.
- Spread some mayonese (optional)
- Sprinkle the onion, the ham, the bak kwa and the pork floss on top.
- Cover pizza with a generous toppings of mozzerella cheese.
- Baked in the oven for about 10 minutes or less. Check constantly, the pizza is ready when the cheese melt and the crust is crisp.
- Served hot! Enjoy!
Post a Comment