It's been a while since I last updated my blog, so this recipe was a long delayed one. Maked this blueberry cheesecake for a new year get together and the kids love it. Here's the recipe, enjoy!
Blueberry No-baked Cheesecake
- 125g digestive biscuits, chopped into fine crumbs
- 75g butter, melted
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoon boiling water
- 10ml lemon juice
- 250g cream cheese, soften at room temperature
- 50g icing sugar
- 45ml fresh milk
- 1 table spoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 can of Blueberries Pie Filing
- Mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter together and press firmly with the help of a spoon onto the base of a 7 inch cake tin. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream with electric mixer until 70% stiff or until mousse-like. Do not over mix. Takes about 2 to 3mins on low speed. Keep in the fridge.
- Place gelatin powder, lemon juice and boiling water in a bowl. Heat a pot filled with water until just simmering and place the bowl inside the pot. Dissolve gelatin, lemon juice and boiling water in the bowl. Keep warm.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese , icing sugar, milk and vanilla essence until smooth and creamy. Blend in gelatin solution. Blend in whipping cream with a spatula.
- Pour half cheese mixture into the cake tin. Chill overnight.
- Remove from pan and decorate with chocolate shavings or as desired. Pour pie filing on top of cheese cake and chilled for another 1 hour.
Post a Comment