Ingredients for the Rice
- 2 cups of Japanese Rice
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of mirin
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 Japanese Cucumber
- 1 pkt of Japanese Seaweed sheet
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs of flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 pkt of mock crab stick
- Cooked Japanese rice as per package instructions. Once the rice is cooked, mix in the sugar, salt, vinegar and mirin. Kept the rice warm in the rice cooker for 15 mins. Then scoop it out in a container ready to roll.
- To cook the Japanese Egg. Gently beat the eggs, add sugar, flour and salt and mix well. Then, hit up a frying pan and fry the eggs mixture in low heat until cooked. Make the eggs thick by using a smaller frying pan. Cut egg into strips.
- To prepare the cucumber, roll the cucumber with salt and then wash it away, this will help get rid of some excess water in the cucumber. Then cut cucumber into strips.
- For the crab stick, gently cooked the crab stick with boiling water for about 5 mins. Then cut stick into strips
- To assemble the sushi. Use a bamboo sushi roll, put a piece of seaweed sheet, then cover the sheet with a very thin layer of cooked rice, put a strip of cucumber, a strip of eggs & 2 strips of crab stick in the centre. Then roll them up tightly & slice into 3/4" thickness.
- Served with Mayonese and Enjoy!