Breakfast Cheerio Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Mix the butter, both sugars, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs thoroughly.
- Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder. Fold into the first mixture.
- Add oatmeal, Cheerios, cranberries and raisins.
- Drop by tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.
- I got 40 cookies , using a small cookie scoop that holds approximately 1 Tblsp dough.
Post a Comment