Well, here's how the bread turns out, I added some dry cranberries on top to make it looks more appealing. The bread was really soft and just the right sweetness. Going to served this for my breakfast tomorrow and see if the kids like it.
Soft Bread in a Cup Recipe
(modified from Do What I like)
- 310g Bread Flour
- 60g Self-raising Flour
- 40g Milk Powder
- 115ml Warmed Milk
- 20g Condensed Milk (about 1 tbs)
- 55g Castor Sugar
- 3g salt (I put about 1/4 tsp)
- 7g instant yeast (I put about 1 tsp)
- 1 egg + 2 egg yolk
- 40g butter (room temperature)
- Egg Glace - 1 egg lightly beaten with 1 tsp water
- Sieve bread flour, self-raising flour, milk powder and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix warmed milk, condensed milk and sugar into a bowl, then sprinkle on it to form the yeast mixture.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour the yeast mixture and eggs into the flour.
- Mix till dough is formed and knead in the butter until you get a smooth dough.
- Proof dough for 50 minutes or until double in size.
- Divide dough into 12 equal portion and put it into the greased muffin cups. Make 3 cut on the surface of the cup bread with a pair of floured sissors. Proof for another 50 minutes until double in size.
- Put cranberries on the cup bread and glace it with the egg glace.
- Bake cup bread in 190 deg cel preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cooked.