Orange Marble Cake
Ingredients & Directions
- 150g self-raising flour
- 125g salted butter
- 110g sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1 tsp orange cest
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg mixture gradually, beat well after each addition
- Fold in sifted flour lightly into the mixture
- Add orange juice, milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions
- Add cocoa powder in one portion.
- Scoop the white batter into a 6 inch oiled baking pan, then scoop the cocoa mixture on top.
- Use a teaspoon or sharp object to stir the batter lightly, but don't overmix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 deg cel for about 30 to 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool & Enjoy!.
Post a Comment