Cream Corn and Melon Soup
Ingredients & Directions
- 1 corn (cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 canned of cream corn
- 1 chicken breast
- 300g lean pork
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of winter melon (Cut into small cubes)
- salt to taste
- Scale chicken breast and pork. Put both in a pot of water and bring to boil.
- Add corn and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add carrot and winter melon and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add canned cream corn and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Switch off the fire and add beaten egg slowly, use your ladle to swirl around the pot as you add the egg. Add salt to taste. Served Hot