Red Pepper Risotto
- 1/4 cup or 50g of long grain rice (I used brown rice instead)
- 300ml or 1 1/4 cup formula milk
- 75g red bell pepper
- 75g zucchini
- 50g celery (I opmitted this as I don't have it on hand)
- Place the rice and milk in apan, bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Discard the core and seeds from the pepper and trim the zucchini and celery. Rinse and wash the vegetables and chop them into small pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the rice mixture, bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the rice is soft.
- Pree the rice mixture until smooth
- Spoon a little into a bowl and serve. Freeze the remainder.
: Baby FAN doesn't really like this, I think may be due to the bell pepper, the taste can be quite strong.
Post a Comment