- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup of frozen corn
- a few broccoli florets (about 4 or 5)
- 50g or 2 oz dried pasta shapes
- 1 cup formula milk
- 50g or 2 oz cheddar or mild cheese
- Peel the carrot, rinse and chop broccoli and carrot into pieces.
- Place the prepared vegetables, corn, pasta and milk in a pan, bring to boil and then simmer, uncovered for 12 to 15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
- Grate the cheese and add to the vegetables, stirring until the cheese has completely melted.
- Process or mas just enough to give the desired consistency. Then spoon a little into a bowl. Test the temperature and cool if necessary before giving to the baby.
- Freeze the remainder.
Variations: I actually cooked the pasta separately from the vegetables. Then I puree the vegetables and make it into a sauce before putting in the cheese. Once the cheese has melt, I pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and serve it to my boy. He loves it. Then I puree the pasta and mix it with the sauce for my baby girl.
Post a Comment