Here's 2 a recipes that my SMALL FAN likes.
Vegetable Cheese Toast
- 1 cube of Puree Vegetable (any vegetable you have, I normally put Kai Lan or Cai Xin)
- Cream Cheese (I use Philadiphia Cream Cheese but you can use any type of cheese, tried cheddar cheese before but it gets burnt very easily and I felt that it's very salty)
- 2 slice of Wholemeal Bread
- Defroze the vegetable puree, then spread it on the wholemeal bread
- Cut bread into small cubes
- Cut cheese into small pieces and place it on top of the bread
- Toast bread for 5 minutes or until cheese melt
- Serve Hot.
Egg Fried Rice
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1 cube of vegetable puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- sausages or fish cakes (or whatever meat your kids like)
- Chopped garlic and stir fry it in olive oil. Take out the garlic when it's fragrant.
- Pour in the cooked rice and stir fry until dry.
- Dig a hole in the rice, turn heat to high and pour in one beaten egg, let is cook for a few second, then stir in the rice a little at a time until all the rice are coated with the egg.
- Pour in the vegetable puree and sausages and cook until fragrant or until meat is cooked and the rice is dry.
- Served warm.