- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter (115g)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 of raw sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (I use self-raising flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (opmitted this since I'm using self raising flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Milo
- Mixed Nuts (for decorations)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8x8 inch pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats and butter. Mix in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
3. Beat together the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; add to cooled oat mixture and mix well.
4. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and milo. Add to wet ingredients and mix well. Pour into cupcakes cup and put a whole nuts in each cupcakes.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool, and remove pan
Post a Comment