Ingredients & Directions
- 2 Potatoes (boiled until tender, then cut into bite size pieces)
- 10 Quail Eggs (or normal eggs) (boiled and cut into half)
- 1/2 onion (chopped into fine pieces)
- 2 tbs of plain yoghurt
- 1 or 2 tsp of honey (depending on your taste, if you like it sweeter, add more honey)
- 1/2 tsp of salt (again, depending on your taste)
- a pinch of pepper
- Bacon bits (optional)
- Mixed the yoghurt, honey, salt and pepper together, play around with the honey, salt and pepper until you get the taste you wanted, if you want it sweeter, add more honey, if you want it saltier, more salt, want it spicier, more pepper, want it more sourish, add more yoghurt.
- Mix the yoghurt mixture together with the potatoes, eggs and onion. Chilled salad in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and served.