Baby Frittatas (Makes 12 Baby Frittatas)(original recipe here)
Ingredients & Directions
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 Cup Asparagus, diced
- 3 Sun Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil and diced (I don't have sun dried tomatoes so I used 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped it up and toasted it in the oven with olive oil instead)
1. Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
2. Spray or grease mini muffin tins with oil or butter.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together. Add the cheese, tomatoes and
4. Add a heaping tablespoon of egg/vegetable mixture to each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
6. Cool and serve.
Post a Comment