Mini Vegetarian Quiches (Makes 12 Mini Quiche)
(original recipe here)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Zucchini, diced or shredded
- 1/2 Cup Spinach(I used 2 cube of spinach puree instead)
- 1/4 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
1. Preheat over to 325 degrees.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until throughly combined and vegetables are in small pieces.
3. Spray or grease mini muffin tins with oil or butter. (I used those muffin cups instead so I don't need to wash up the tins later hi hi)
4. Pour a tablespoon of mixture into each muffin cup. It should fill each cup about 3/4 way to the top.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
6. Cool and serve.
Post a Comment