Mango Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- 125g plain sweet biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 fresh mango
- 200g tub mango yoghurt (I used normal plain yogurt as I can't find mango yogurt)
- 80g dark chocolate
For the base
- Crush biscuits in a food processor or with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Press into the base of a 20cm springform cake tin. Refrigerate until set.
For the Filling
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, again beating well.
- Chop half of the mango in to small pieces and fold into cheese mixture together with the yogurt.
- Reserved 1/3 of the mixture for the chocolate swirl. Pour the rest into the chilled base.
- Melt chocolate and mix it into the reserved cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into a piping bag. Then pipe the chocolate mixture into the cheese filling using a circular motion. Then used a chocolate stick and swirl the chocolate mixture into the cheese mixture.
- Bake the mixture at 180 degrees celsius for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool in oven with door slightly ajar. Refrigerate when completely cool.