Potato and Egg Salad
Ingredients & Directions
- 1 potato
- 1 egg
- 1 cube of spinach puree
- 1 tbs of evaporated milk
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash potato and boil it in a pot of boiling water until soft.
- Wash egg, place egg in a pot and bring it to boil, then switch off the heat and let the egg simmer for 15 minutes.
- Thaw or warm up the spinach puree.
- Peel and cut potato and egg into bite size cube.
- Mix the potato, egg, spinach, evaporate milk, salt and pepper together and served.