(click here for original recipe)
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour (Ask I used bread flour instead as I run out of all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon salt (I just put a small pinch or you can omit it if making for baby)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (I poured in some premixed italian herbs instead)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (omitted this)
- 1 eggs, lightly beaten (I reduced it, original recipe called for 2 eggs which is too much)
- 2/3 cup milk (I replace this with 1/2 cup of baby formula milk)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, herbs and black pepper. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well. Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt until evenly coated, spread the batter really thin as it do rise.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until crust is set. Put in toppings of choice, in my case I spread a thin layer of bovil on the pizza (spread the bovil very thin as it's rather saltish).
- Remove crust from oven. Bake until bovil dries up. Then cut into strips or small pieces.
Post a Comment