- 1 carrot
- 2 medium potatoes (I used 3 instead as my potatoes was very small)
- About half a broccoli
- 50g of cabbage
- 210ml of formula milk
- Peel carrot and potatoes. Rinse, chop and place ina pan. Wash the broccoli and cabbage and cut the broccoli into florets and the stems into think slices. Shred the cabbage finely.
- Add the milk to the carrot and potatoes and bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli stems and florets and cabbage and cook, covered for 10 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
- Puree until the desired consistency.
- Spoon a portion into a bowl and served. Freeze the rest.
Verdict: My baby FAN doesn't seems to like it but I tried it myself and thought it tasted quite tasty :)
Post a Comment