Nutritious Fruit Dessert
- 1 ripe pear (make sure it's really ripe, I used a not as ripe one and the dish taste a little sour)
- 2 ripe plums
- 2 tsp sugar (optional, if your pear and plums are ripe enough, I suggested not to put sugar)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup or 90ml formula milk
- Peel, core and cut the fruits into small pieces.
- Put the fruit in a pan with 1 tbsp water and 2 tsp sugar. Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes until soft. Then puree until smooth.
- Heat up and milk and dissolve the remaining sugar and bring it to a boil. Then lower the heat and pour in the beaten egg yolk and stir until a custardy mixture is form.
- Pour the custard mixture into the puree fruit.
- Serve warm or cold. Freeze the remaining.
Post a Comment