Here's the recipe, enjoy!
Milo Marble Cupcakes
- 150g self-raising flour
- 125g salted butter
- 125g sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 4 tbs Milo
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbs milk
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg mixture gradually, beat well after each addition
- Fold in sifted flour lightly into the mixture
- Add a little milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions
- Add Milo powder in one portion.
- Scoop a table spoon of the butter into the paper cup, add the milo batter over it, repeat until all the paper cups filled with 1/2 full batter.
- Use a teaspoon or sharp object to stir the batter in the paper cups lightly, but don't overmix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 deg cel for about 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool & Enjoy!.
Post a Comment