Steam Egg Tofu
Ingredients & Directions
- Half a package of Egg Tofu
- A handful of Wolfberries
- Some Japanese Seaweed Seasoning
- Cut tofu into about 1.5 cm thick and place it in a steamer or a metal plate.
- Wash the wolfberries and put a few of top of each piece of tofu.
- Then sprinkle some Japanese Seaweed Seasoning on top and steam the tofu in a steamer for about 10 to 15 minutes. If you don't have a steamer like me, I use the rice cooker steamer instead.
- Let the tofu cool slightly before serving.
Post a Comment