- 1/4 cup long grain rice (I'm not sure what is long grain rice but I used brown rice instead)
- 210ml formula milk
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 stalk of celery
- Place the rice and milk in apan, bring to the boil and immer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Discard the core and seeds from the pepper and trim the zucchini and celery. Wash and chop them into small pieces
- Add the vegetables to the rice mixture and bring to boil, cover and simmer for about 10 to 20 minutes until the rice is soft.
- Puree the rice mixture until smooth.
- Spoon a little into a bowl and served.
- Freeze the rest.
Verdict: Thought it tasted ok. I tried serving Baby FAN the freeze portion another day and she keep hiccuping after that, not sure if it's because got wind. As my mum always say that refrigerated rice or porridge cause wind. So, personally don't recommend freezing this.
Post a Comment