- 0800: 1 oz of formula milk from a sippy cup(that's all she takes, she refuse to drink anymore), sometimes I gave her some bread soak in the milk and she will take more.
- 1000: Breastfeed for about 15 minutes on one breast, refuse to take the other breast or falls asleep after one breast.
- 1130: Half an adult bowl of porridge
- 1330: Breastfeed for 15 minutes
- 1530: Breastfeed or Biscuits with 1 oz of formula milk
- 1730: Half an adult bowl of porridge
- 1930: Breastfeed for 15 minutes
- 2030 to next morning: about 2 night feed of 10 minutes
Now, I'm trying to put formula milk into the porridge she eats, hopefully it will increase her wait. But read from a chinese book that putting milk into porridge or soup will affect the absorption of vitamin A. So, I only put the milk into one of her porridge feed or alternate days rather then all her feed.
Found out this weight gain tips for children from Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota: